Automotive chemicals1. Air conditioning system cleaner
The correct operation of the air conditioning system is closely related to regular servicing. Comfort and safety of staying in the passenger compartment is largely dependent on well-maintained air conditioning.
Especially the winter period favors the development of fungi and bacteria and, consequently, the extraction of unpleasant odors from the air conditioning system. In this case, in addition to replacing the cabin filter, it is also worth taking care of the condition of the evaporator and ventilation ducts.
Cleaning agent SRLine thanks to the use of a liquid alcohol-based formula and easy application with a hose with a four-way spray nozzle, allows you to effectively clean the entire system.
2. Brake cleaner
Efficient product for cleaning and degreasing disc and drum brakes, clutches and machine parts.
Designed for metal surfaces. Does not cause corrosion.
Super-effectively removes residues of liquids, greases, oils and other contaminants.
It is safe for plastics, coatings and rubber.
It quickly evaporates, leaving the surface free of sediments and any residue.
Catalog number S99-BC600
3. Radiator fluids
All-season radiator fluids (G11 and G12) are intended for all types of combustion engine cooling systems (gasoline and diesel).
SRLine ready-to-use coolants are characterized by:
- low pour point - 35 ° C,
- protection of the cooling system against freezing in winter and overheating in summer,
- the content of stable corrosion inhibitors as well as anti-calc and anti-foam additives preventing the formation of deposits, scale and corrosion in the cooling system,
- extended service life,
- the possibility of mixing with other cooling liquids based on ethylene glycol within the same G11 or G12 type and manufacturing technology,
- safe composition for the elements of the cooling system made of rubber and plastic,
- neutral impact on the natural environment, do not contain toxic nitrites, amines and phosphates,
- compliance with the requirements of most international norms and standards.
Part Numbers: S99-RF5G11, S99-RF5G12
Read and download product safety data sheets:
- G11 (pdf),
- G12 (pdf).