SRLine evaporators are manufactured in parallel flow technology, which ensures high efficiency and performance while maintaining small size and weight. Precise manufacturing allows for easy fit and trouble-free assembly. Constantly growing offer is currently applied in more than 250 car models. Manufacturing processes are ISO/TS 16949:2016 and nearly half of the manufacturer's evaporators are realized for OEM markets.
In SRLine evaporators:
- the side plate is directly welded to the tank so that the structure evaporator is resistant to damages and shocks,
- triangular edges of the microtubes ensure better water drainage, which prevents the accumulation of dirt and dust and the formation of rust foci in this place,
- production takes place in accordance with OEM specification where aluminium alloy, from which microtubes are constructed, is covered with additional layer of zinc, which significantly increases thermal exchangeability of lamellas and ensures high corrosion resistance,
- special coating enables faster evaporator drying, thus preventing the accumulation of harmful bacteria and fungi on its surface and the formation of unpleasant odours.
Own research and development center and laboratory allow us to thoroughly check and ensure the high quality of the final product. During the test following parameters are checked the:
- tightness - similarly as in the case of OEM products, it is performed with the use of helium, which ensures the detection of even the smallest leak,
- Anti-corrosion resistance - tests are performed using a salt chamber (salt fog),
- resistance to high temperatures,
- shock and vibration resistance.