Quality policyThe SRLine quality policy has been implemented for over 15 years through:
1. Market research defining the needs and guidelines for new assortments.
2. Selection of potential production sites, their visits and review. The machine park, certificates, production and control processes are checked. Product tests are carried out in the presence of an SRLine representative and their results are evaluated.
3. Offer analysis - in terms of quality and price / quality relation.
4. Selection of factories only for first assembly or supplying parts for known European brands.
5. Sample tests - range dependent on assortment.
6. Evaluation of parts from a selected factory or factories - based on test results.
7. Preliminary sell in Polcar, selected products with the intention of including them in the scope of the SRLine brand.
8. Monitoring of preliminary sales for a period of 12-24 months.
9. After the trial period, the introduction of products to the scope of the SRLine brand.
10. Cyclical monitoring of deliveries and complaints level in order to maintain stable quality.