Shock absorbersShock absorbers are a forerunner of the SRLine brand.
It took 3 years to prepare the introduction of shock absorbers into the offer and to award the SRL designation. During this time (2003-2006) 10 factories were checked and many samples were tested and compared. Due to the information gathered and many test hours, further cooperation could only be established with top manufacturers.
At present, SRL shock absorbers are produced in collaboration with factories that are the undisputed leaders in the production of this range and have over 20 years of experience.
The quality of the products does not differ from the initial assembly of the vehicles. The entire production process is based on the IATF 16949 certificate, the only certificate recognized by leading automobile manufacturers.
Among the tests carried out, the most important for the decision to cooperate with the factory are:
- work test in high and low temperature (+/- 40 degrees C)
- salt and corrosion resistance test,
- long-term damping force tests in which the shock absorber undergoes a test of over 4 million cycles and the entire test lasts continuously three weeks,
- strength tests of components used in the production process.
Today the offer includes over 500 references of shock absorbers, among which the vast majority are gas-oil shock absorbers, because only the gas version still maintains control over the wheel.
Thanks to this, the SRLine gas shock absorber reacts faster to surface irregularities and makes the wheel stick better to it.
SRL shock absorbers are characterized by:
- shock absorber sealant, usually from NOK or another company of the same quality,
- teflon piston guide,
- technically chrome-plated piston rod with micro hardness 1200 HV,
- oil that maintains its viscosity in the temperature range of -40 to 150 degrees Celsius,
- advanced damping valve design.