Exterior mirrorsSRLine exterior mirrors are manufactured in a highly specialized factory based on 40 years of development and experience in the manufacture of car mirrors. The factory is ISO 9001 certified and only the quality control of the production process is carried out by 20 employees.
The products are guaranteed for 36 months.
Characteristic elements of SRLine mirrors:
- durable and stable inner construction, preventing vibration of the mirror,
- exceptionally strong handle of the mirror insert, which connects the insert to the body, ensures freedom from vibration and uninterrupted reception of the reflected image.
- conformity with the original product with regard to the type of materials used for the production,
- precisely mapped fastening elements and the shape of the mounting ensure perfect adhesion to the vehicle body (no gaps between the mirror and the body),
- the applied priming paint and texture of the casing structure allow obtaining the final effect compatible with the original product,
- packaging - multi-layer product protection and individually designed boxes protect the product from damage. Each mirror has a special protection for edges that protrude beyond the outline and a textile cover. Where the packaging is needed, it is supplemented by contoured fillers and inserts.
There is also an ECE-certified laboratory at the production site, where tests and results can be carried out in accordance with the standards required for approval for the European market.
Verification tests are carried out, including:
- impact resistance,
- stability of the assembly of the mirror glass base,
- vibration resistance,
- the number of product life cycles (applies to the mechanism of folding the mirror and setting the electric mirror insert),
- salt and corrosion resistance,
- correct reflection of light beams,
- resistance to changes in temperature and humidity.